Join the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Washington (OLLI-UW) — a vibrant community of lifelong learners over the age of 50.
For an annual membership fee of $35, you’ll get:
- A lively learning environment to explore intellectual and cultural topics of interest and socialize with other adults over 50
- Connection to the OLLI-UW community for 12 months from the date you join
- Unlimited access to register for about 60 compelling courses each year (additional course fees apply)
- Free member programs, including Lunch & Learns, study groups and special events
- Access to UW Libraries. You can obtain a UW library card, check out books and use the library in person during any quarter in which you are registered for a course. Online access to digital library resources is not available.
- Opportunities to volunteer with OLLI-UW by participating in a committee, leading a study group or acting as a course liaison
How to Join
To become an OLLI-UW member, you simply pay the membership fee the first time you register for a course.
To register, follow these steps:
- Go to the OLLI-UW member site
- Browse the quarter’s offerings and decide what you’d like to register for.
- Use the JOIN link on the member home page to access the secure online registration system. Choose your courses, and the $35 OLLI-UW membership fee will be added to the transaction.
You may pay using a Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit card; American Express is not accepted.
Note that registration is online only. For the security of our members, OLLI-UW is unable to process memberships or course registrations by mail or phone. If you’re not comfortable on the computer, we encourage you to ask a friend or relative to assist you.
For general membership questions: Call (206) 685-6549 or email email@example.com
For assistance with online membership or course registration: Call (206) 616-1462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office by email (email@example.com), phone (206-543-64500) or TTY (206-543-6452) at least 10 days prior to the start of your course or the date of a UW event you plan to attend. You may also request accommodation during program registration if you contact Disability Services in advance.